Friday, November 11, 2016

SharePoint 2013 Task Form Show/Hide Field Caveats:


Task Out Comes Disappear:
Make sure that, "%complete" and "task status" fields are not hidden in content type. They are necessary for task outcome works correctly.


Content Type Drop Down Displays:Open the Workflow Task list through SharePoint Designer 2013.
Under setting panel there is a check box for “Allow management of content types”. Un tick that check box and save.




Sources:
http://jsuhail.blogspot.com/2014/06/remove-content-type-drop-down-in.html
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/16635209-28f8-481b-a909-a5bb79576333/task-outcome-buttons-disapeared?forum=sharepointcustomization

2 comments:

  1. Jason,

    I would like to connect with you. Please connect with me via google. I have a laptop that has your name as the account name and I wanted to talk to you more about that. You can delete this comment after we connect.

    Thanks,
    Nathan DeWitt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nathan,
      That is interesting, Im not sure how you could've gotten a laptop with my name as the account, yes lets connect, perhaps we can chat, Do you gHangout? that is my primary IM that Im always on, add me with jrdtechnologies AT Gmail DOT com.

      Delete